To access your instance from anywhere, you need a floating IP. Each instance has a private, fixed IP address and can also have a public, or floating IP address. Private IP addresses are used for communication between instances, and public addresses are used for communication with networks outside the cloud, including the Internet.
At current phase, ComputingStack uses VPN to access the floating IPs attached to tenant instances. The simplest way to get started:
- Download OpenVPN compatible VPN client, such as viscosity from here
- Get credentials from here to access VPN
- Connect VPN
- ping 10.10.10.1 to test if VPN is functioning
- Pick and assign a floating IP from 10.10.10.0/24 subnet to your instances, such as 10.10.10.199
- then you have the full access to the instance
Please note, as limited resource of public IP, ComputingStack use VPN to proxy all external request to your floating IP.